Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leap Year, 2020.  Seems like an unusual enough day to start my new Blog.  I was making web sites back in 1994, when they were just small photo collections and vanity sites.  I started regularly reviewing films, and designed and ran a large personal web site from around 1997 on, but around two years ago first Epinions folded, and then Comcast removed all the free user pages, and I haven't had the urge to start writing full reviews and posts until recently.  I have been writing a paragraph or two on my Twitter and Facebook when a film or show really hits me.  And there are some private film snob sites where I discuss and debate the merits with others.  But it is time to take advantage of Google's free blogging site, and get some opinions out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment